RELIEF AND REHABILITATION IN NATURAL CALAMITIES :
1. Flood relief (1988-89) : Distributing food, clothing, utensils, medicines etc. among thousands of affected people.
2. Tornado (1989-90) and Tidal Surge relief (1990-91) : Distributing food, clothings, utensils, medicines etc. among thousands of affected people. Constructing 1500 dwelling houses for the homeless families in the preceding years.
3. Cyclone relief (1997-98) : Constructing 300 houses for the severely affected people and distributing relief articles like clothings, foods etc. among the victims.
4. Flood relief (1998) : Distributing 50 metric tons of foodstuff and thousands of packets of oral saline and water purifying tablets along with medicines, clothings etc. among about 20000 affected families.
5. Flood relief (1999 & 2004) : Constructing 200 houses with C.I. sheets and distributing foodstuffs.
6. Cyclone (SIDR) relief (2007-08) : Sinking 150 tubewells in the affected coastal areas, distributing fishing boat and net among the affected fishers, renovation of houses, mosques and temples with C.I. sheets and distributing food, clothings, utensils, medicines etc. among thousands of affected people.
7. Flood relief (2008): Distributing 2000 metric tons of rice.
8. Cyclone (AILA) relief (2008-09) : Distributing food, clothing, utensils, medicines etc.
WINTER & FESTIVAL RELIEF :
Besides the relief operations conducting during natural calamities every year, Ramakrishna Mission, Dhaka distributes a good number of blankets all over the country among the needy people suffering from cold. To cultivate the motto `Serve Man As God’ every year on the festivals of Durga Puja and Eid-ul-Fitar the centre tries to serve a few poor and under-privileged people with new cloths and food-stuff.